Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions before using this website.
To avoid any hard feelings in the future, we provide our terms and conditions in advance for your use and knowledge. We will do our best to explain our terms and conditions in a simple manner, using plain English whenever possible.
Welcome to kicksolutions.com.au. This website is provided by KICK solutions as a service to our customers. Please review the basic rules that govern your use of this website. These rules are also referred to as terms and conditions, and you should be aware that your use of the website constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Every online printing company has terms and conditions similar to ours, but you’ll notice a big difference between us and them – our terms and conditions haven’t been written by a team of corporate attorneys. It is our desire to make it as easy as possible to do business with our printing company.
Our terms and conditions will specifically cover “orders placed” and “general” terms and conditions of doing business with KICK solutions
Terms and Conditions for Ordering Printing
We do everything possible to ensure the highest printing quality, accurate colour reproduction, precise cutting and on-time delivery. However, there are certain circumstances or issues that are beyond our control and are not covered by our guarantee. Here is a list of things that can go wrong that we cannot be responsible for:
- Typing errors on customer-submitted art. This includes spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors that were made by the customer.
- Ordering an incorrect quantity. We are not responsible when you accidentally order too much or too little, order the wrong size, choose the wrong type, or order the wrong product.
- Damages to printed products or services that occur after delivery to the customer.
- Design errors that have been submitted in a customer’s artwork file.
- Mistakes that occur when the file layout has incorrect information about custom services like folding, three-hole drilling, scoring, or die-cutting.
- Colour selection errors, design errors, or inferior-quality resolution files that have been submitted by the customer.
- Shipping charges that occur because of an incorrect shipping address or other shipping-related errors caused by the customer.
We urge you to carefully spend a few moments proofing and double-checking your designs carefully. It probably sounds kind of obvious, but the least costly time to fix a mistake is before you place your order.
- The prices for goods and services shown on this website are in AUD dollars.
- If a visitor to this site submits a request to purchase printing products or services, the visitor has become a user of this site, and the user agrees that all charges, taxes, and freight fees will automatically be charged to the credit card or paid by the user with a pre-approved payment method.
- Once an order for printing has been approved by the customer and “sent” to the site, no changes are allowed in the deadline times, the artwork files, or the job specifications. After an order for printing has been sent via the website, the customer is responsible for paying the entire amount of the order, unless otherwise noted. In some cases, the refund may be issued to the customer if no work has been started by KICK solutions. We will only consider these types of refunds when you personally take responsibility to notify us by phone during normal working hours that are posted elsewhere on the site.
All requests to purchase printing must be submitted with a mutually approved and agreed upon payment method. If you have any questions on payments, please call us at your earliest convenience.
Approved methods for payment
Credit card is how most of our customers pay us ( We use a very secure server that encrypts your payment data so that only our computers can decode and understand it. Credit card payments are very safe with us)
Payment by cheque. We accept the business cheque, but we may ask you to mail us a cheque before we begin to process your work.
Open accounts. We do accept accounts at our printing company for government and educational institutions and for pre-approved local and regional businesses. If you would like details about how to open an account at KICK solutions, please call us in advance of placing your order. We’d be happy to discuss the details and explain the payment options and terms available to you.
KICK solutions inspects most artwork files before printing, but you are still 100% responsible for the accuracy of your print-ready artwork files. We encourage you to take a few moments and carefully inspect and proof read your files carefully before submitting them to our website.
We encourage customers to pick up completed jobs at our shop. If you would like us to deliver your job, please add extra time to the timeline of the project.
Most freight is done via Australia Post (Parcel Post) up to five days delivery or Express Post (next-day delivery) or unless stated otherwise.
Editing, Deleting or Modification of This Website
We reserve the right, for any reason, to edit this website. That means, without advance notice, we may suspend, discontinue, edit, or delete current offers, documents, information, products, services, or any other content appearing in this website.
We are a locally owned company that does business regionally and nationally. If you are a locally owned neighbouring business and find yourself in a “printing crisis,” we urge you to simply pick up the phone and give us a call. We will do everything we can to help you solve your problem quickly and at a reasonable cost. Every customer is important to us, but sometimes we are able to do extraordinary things for our neighbouring local businesses because of time and distance advantages. We often work early or late or weekends to hit important deadlines. Please call us, we can help.
Copyright Information About This Website
This website is protected by copyright laws. The graphic design, content, and images on this website may not be reproduced, published displayed, or reproduced in any way, in whole or in part. This website is considered the intellectual property of KICK solutions, and we respectfully ask that you not copy, transmit, distribute, or create a derivative work based upon the content and materials of this website.
Okay, this is kind of an odd one, but if you use this website to submit orders for a third-party, you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of the information provided in connection with such use. In other words, if a mistake is made, on behalf of a third-party, it is not our liability; it is yours. In addition, it is your responsibility to inform the third-party of all terms and conditions applicable to the purchase of their printed products or services. You, as the user of this site, agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from, and against, any and all losses, liabilities, and lawsuits related to the third-party as a result of you using this site on their behalf. You, as the user, are directly responsible for any requests submitted and the related costs, fees, and performance obligations.
Termination of Usage
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to all or any part of this site at any time, without notice, and without reason.
KICK solutions is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to requests for information or problems with an order caused by an incorrect e-mail address provided by you.
The terms and conditions listed here supersede any prior understanding or agreement (whether oral or written) regarding the subjects related to printing products and services that are presented on this website. If any provisions of this agreement are found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or nullified.